Tuesday 1 October 2013

Itroduce MySelf

Hello people, My name is M. Alibasya my friends perhaps you called me ali. Most people think that I'm kinda cool but what i feel is not really that way. I just happy with my life and enjoy every single moment. Bytheway I am single hehe, one year lonely is normal for me.  But somtimes I'm fill not comfort when near of any girl, dont know why!.  Anyway  my hobbies are playing football and most of sport i like. That's why my body seems like sexy huu~ my friend told me that!hahahh it lookslike semisixpack, even not only girls that spellbound on me but my classmate as a boy likes to hold my arm muscle, damn its true!  I like study too, because i have goal and that is to be a succesfull man. Ok maybe that's all a bit greeting session from me, Thank you and please comment in blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment