Wednesday 29 January 2014

If Condition

If I find her address, I’ll send her an invitation.
If I found her address, I would send her an invitation.
If I had found her address, I would have sent her an invitation.

if i have a key, i'll open it
if i had a key, i would open it
if i had had a key, i would have opened it

if i get ten point on math,i'll be happy
if i got ten point on math, i would be happy
if i had got ten point on math, i would have been happy

If we listen to the radio, we will hear the news.
if we listened to the radio, we would hear the news
if we had listened to the radio, we would have heard the news

If you switch on the lights, you will not fall over the chair.
if you switched on the light, you wouldnt fall over the chair
if you had switched on the light, you wouldnt have fallen the chair

She will come to our party if she not be on holiday.
she would come to our party, if she was'nt on holiday
she would have came to our party, if she had not been on holiday

if i have super power,i'll help you carry the piano
If I had super power, I'd help you carry the piano.
if i had had super power, i'd have helped you carry the piano

if you drop the vase, it will break
if you droped the vase, it would break
if you had dropped the vase, it would have broken

if i not study, i'll not pass the exam
if i not studied, i'd not pass the exam
If I hadn't studied, I would not have passed the exam.

if I get that job. I wil earn a lot of money
if i got that job, i would earn a lot of money
if i had gotten that job, i would have earned a lot of money


No comments:

Post a Comment