Friday 30 May 2014

TURBUDAYA

3rd April 2014, 11th grader of 3 Senior High School held a trip to Bali, Indonesia. The event is called Tur Budaya. It is an annual event for the school. TURBUD! We were gathered at Stasiun Kebon Kawung at about 5.30 PM. We left Bandung at about 8 PM. I was on the second car. I spent most of my time on the train by sleeping.

4th April 2014 We arrived at Stasiun Gubengan Suroboyo and continued the trip by bus. We were heading to Pelabuhan Gilimanuk in Banyuwangi. The clock was pointing at 7 PM when we arrived at the port.We arrived at Pelabuhan Gilimanuk on 7 PM. We were going to cross Selat Bali to get to Bali. After that, we continued our trip to the hotel and arrived at the hotel on 2 AM WITA.


On 6th April 2014 this day, I visited Desa Adat Panglipuran, a very traditional village with very cool culture and ancient creature. After that, we went to Kintamani Restaurant, where we were going to had lunch. The scenery was very stunning, you can see Mount Batur clearly from this place. After that, we went to Pasar Sukowati but I stayed on the bus when we arrived because I'm not really interested with this place.



At the night... MAKRAB #32015, it was a memorable moment! It was started from 7 PM. There were shows from various extracurriculars. After that, the #32015 awards were given to the winning nominees. I got an strange award..Tercasual. The party drop at about 00.00 AM. After that, I went back to my room, I can't sleep until 4 AM, damn it.


7th April 2014 The last day of Turbud... I woke up with sleepy eyes because I only get an hour of sleeping. We checked out from the hotel at about 9 PM. My bus left the hotel first because we were chasing time due to our first flight. We went to Pandawa Beach, a very beautiful beach. I rode canoe there but I didn't have much time to play in Pandawa Beach, we also can't visit Kuta due to our FIRST FLIGHT. Before we went to Ngurah Rai Airport,
we went to Khrisna to buy some souvenirs. We arrived in Bandung on 4 PM WIB, Tur Budaya was a nice trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment